I’m proud to introduce to you a range of reusable beeswax food wraps, available in two different sizes! These reusable beeswax food wraps are an eco-friendly alternative to plastic wrap otherwise known as cling film and are a must have for every kitchen. Waste-free, plastic-free, reusable, non-toxic, sustainable storage.
I find my reusable beeswax food wraps extremely versatile and have used them for many a thing – covering bowls with leftovers or salads in, to keep herbs fresh for longer, wrapping up half eaten fruit (cause we all know small children take 2 bites out and have a had enough), or for cheese or avocado and much more.
These reusable beeswax food wraps are made using 100% cotton and Sunshine Coast beeswax.
Two different sizes available, and two different prints.
Please note that a random print will be sent unless you specify the one you would like in the comments of your order.
Approximate sizes are:
- Large wrap 33cms x 33cms
- Medium Wrap 28cms x 28cms
How to use
- To get started, give the wrap a good scrunch.
- Mould your wrap over the bowl, dish or food you want to cover. Using the warmth of you hands stick the wrap onto itself to seal.
- Wash gently with lukewarm soapy water. Do not use hot water as this may melt the beeswax and reduce the longevity of the wrap.
- Not suitable to cover raw meat or hot food.
- Do not use in microwave or oven.